OEI Faculty Information Meeting
The OEI Course Design Academy is a free, online professional development program for full and part-time California Community College faculty teaching online at Online Education Initiative (OEI) Consortium Colleges. As a participant in the Course Design Academy, you receive:
- Confidential feedback and course design recommendations from fellow online faculty through peer online course review.
- Support from a Canvas Course Design Specialist (CCDS) to assist you with applying your feedback and getting the most from the tools and features in Canvas.
- Hands-on assistance, as needed, from Accessibility Specialists to make your course fully 508 compliant!
- Badges awarded as you align your course with each section of the OEI Course Design Rubric: Content Presentation, Interaction, Assessment, and Accessibility.
View these brief Faculty Reflection Videos to learn more from your colleagues about the experience and the benefits of participating.
Upon completion, your work is recognized with an Aligned Course Badge and a Course Design Academy certificate that shows your course:
- Is “exchange ready” and eligible to be offered through the Online Course Exchange.
- Has met the CCC’s highest level of design standards of quality and accessibility to support online student success!
Registration: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5a7a635b88d845ada33ed1da661c136f OR JOIN ME IN THE CELT!
- Friday, May 18, 2018
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Zoom/Online Meeting