Student Aide Job Applications due
Questions? Email email@example.com
Applicant must have weekday evening availability for Spring Semester 2018.
We are looking for a student who is exceptionally smart, organized, as well as community and team-oriented. He or she should be hard working with high aspirations and goals, and detail oriented to the point of keeping a sock drawer organized alphabetically to color. When another student’s binder spontaneously explodes, a Student Aide is also the type of person that goes the extra mile to help pick up all of the papers.
- Shelving books, DVDs, videos, magazines, etc.
- Maintaining shelves (straightening, dusting)
- Maintaining the Library spaces (cleaning, dusting)
- Assisting with Library displays, rotating art exhibits, and other creative assignments
- Participating in Library outreach programs and student engagement
- Assisting with book processing and mending
- Securing the library at closing
- Retrieving and distributing mail; placing current newspapers and magazines at appropriate sites
Weekday evenings (W-TH), 3-7 PM.
- Enrolling in at least 6 units, Spring 2018 at Shasta College
- Detail oriented
- Able to take direction from multiple people
- Able to work independently
- Comfortable cleaning
- Friday, December 15, 2017
- 7:46pm - 3:45pm
- Main Campus